Improve your Customer Commitment:
Customers are the lifeblood of any business, so it’s really important that we maintain high standards of customer care. One way to maintain that high standard is to use a customer commitment, which includes motivational statements to help you and your staff to put your customers first:
- Our customers should always feel valued – in person, by post or the telephone, or even by email.
- Remember that our business is dependent on customers so we always try to deliver the best possible customer experience.
- Good customer service is one of the central purposes of our work.
- Serving a customer is an opportunity to boost our business. The customer is always right!
As customers, we appreciate good service so let’s treat our customers in the
the way that we enjoy being treated.
Do you have your own customer commitment?
What sort of motivational statements do you include to ensure that your whole team delivers the best customer service?
6 steps towards excellent customer service:
In a business, it is always easier to keep hold of and grow a business with an existing customer than it is to find a new one.
Excellent customer service is one way to achieve this, here’s 6 steps to get you there:
- Always do what you say you are going to do as it helps to build trust.
- Always try to over-deliver, for instance, your customer will be thrilled to receive a parcel a day earlier than expected.
- Always keep your customer informed and avoid them having to chase you for information.
- Always try to add value where you can, perhaps with a small gift or offer of help?
- Always follow up your quotes so that customers know their business is important.
- Always say thank you and show that you appreciate their business.
What do you do in your business to give excellent customer service?
Printing Plus Kendal, Morecambe & Lancaster